Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm glad people bug me to do this

It's not that I don't want to write, I do. After all this was my idea and no one else's but for some reason I occasionally lack the inclination to write. For example, sometimes I don't get terribly excited about blogging about my "failures"... I know, imagine that. For example, I went for a job interview the other day, to be a nanny (it goes against my feminist instincts, but what can I say? I like kids) and guess what, the people were there, but their door bell was broken and they did not answer the door no matter how much I hammered on it. In fairness, I actually had a narrow escape because they lived at Queen and Lansdowne which is, an absolutely appalling commute.

In other equally depressing news I have "failed"in a couple of other ways. Way # 1: I'm already way behind in my readings, school work etc. My due dates are looming, LOOMING I tell you. So yes, I'm going to spend today and tomorrow (I spent yesterday as well) getting myself back on track.

Thing number 2: In spite all of my resolutions to be a little healthier, I have been MAD failing at that. I haven't even been taking my vitamins which is usually a total given for me. The gym pass was just bought yesterday. Still unused, natch.

Anyways,
Pray for me people. I'm gonna get back on track again I sweear!

No comments: