Thursday, April 30, 2009

10 things I would rather do then go job hunting

I'm thinking of starting a list of all the things I would rather do instead of finding a job.

1) read classical political theory
2) reorganize my closet by colour and clothing type
3) read every russian literature book I can get my hands on
4) mow the lawn... in a spiral pattern.
5) write 5 novellas in a gossip girl style targeted at stupid girls.
6) learn jazz or tap or something requiring the same amount of coordination
7) go out with a fat bald guy 30 years my senior
8) learn to play the oboe.
9) master the art of haikus and make a day-by-day haiku calendar
10) stay in bed all day and pretend I don't need money!

2 comments:

Erin W said...

You could likely do all of those things as jobs!

Laura said...

who wants a spiral patterned lawn?