Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am remiss

Its been a while. Well actually only a couple of days but I'm still remiss. I have a question: why would you go out on a miserable and rainy night like tonight, when you can be at home watching the Godfather. Its been an eventful couple of days. I got a filling, I got the most fantastic pair of skinny jeans ever. We're talking 150 dollar fantastic. Oh I know, totally unjustifiable right? well let me put it this way, do you know how hard it is to find skinny jeans when you have an actual ass and hips? Anyways, I found a pair and its awesome. I can't afford them, but money is in the mail people, wiping dirty faces and zipping up coats and being VERY VERY VERY enthusiastic for a whole week is going to pay off soon.

Ok well I'm not really payingattention to what Im writing, so its pretty lame.

I'll bounce back tomorrow I swear.

No comments: