Sunday, November 16, 2008

monday goals

I have lots of them. I mean lots. You should see my to do list, its scary. I'm going to read, tidy, do outlines write cover letters, do yoga, eat healthy and drink lots of water. And the stuff I'm reading. Let me tell you, its not light. I have to finish off my Plato (I know! Its been months) I have to read to articles on the urbanization of Aboriginals and an article on Africa. SO, if anyone has a suggestion on how to read copiously while staying awake, please let me know. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who gets bored quickly with all of those academics who get such a kick out of showing off their vocabularies.

Also the yoga. The yoga is key. Some people don't like yoga, they get bored, they feel it isn't doing anything what have you. Find something that helps you unwind and burns calories. Thats what yoga does for me. Its the perfect exercise, and on top of that I can do it until I'm 80.

The whole eating healthy thing? I don't know why but it is so much easier when I have more time, so I'm going to work it!

yay, my first strike week where I actually have time!

No comments: